Sunday, April 8, 2012

green by Marshall Rousso

what i wore : 
clothes by Marshall Rousso Las Vegas
bracelet by Moshi Accesories 
wedges by ClickyBoo Shopline
bag by Orofino








wedges from ClickyBoo Shopline




and i got Marshall Rousso from my mom,and she gave me three..! :D Zebra,Leopard,and this Green..i jusy wore my Leopard at my friend's birthday dinner and i forgot to took a pict!so bad..really can't wait to wear my last one Zebra as soon as possibly! yay.. and i think i must to buy one pair of zebra heels to match it..hmmm..where can i buy it? anyone know? ;)





happy Holy Saturday and Happy Easter dayyy! <3
the greatest feast day in the Christian 2012 Calendar and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
this is some shot after church Holy Saturday at Sushi Tei.. :)


me and mom



No comments:

Post a Comment