Wednesday, June 13, 2012

(FAB) Fashion Against Bullying

so,last week my SbyVogue members (Surabaya Blogger) were hot to discuss about FAB,because they got an email from FAB to participate in the launching of Fashion Against Bullying (FAB), an online campaign which strives to spread awareness and take a stand against fashion bullying.
and now,i just opened my email and suddenly i got an email from FAB too last day..

FAB is a place to spread love,inspiration and support.
People who being judged for look because they don’t dress like everyone else is no joking matter. Remember when you were still in high school? Maybe you might have been a victim of such bullying yourself! "Wierdo", "ugly", "short", "nerd", "fat", “fag” are words that bullies often use to hurt.
It’s time to make a difference now. Take a stand & be an inspiration to those who are still suffering in fear silently. Give them courage to be strong. 

Let your photo contribution & words of encouragement be the light of hope for them, because hope is good. Hope is always good.
How to contribute?
Step 1: Grab any old white T-shirt
Step 2: Put FAB logo on it. Draw or download it
Step 3: Tell us your bully word(s)
Step 4: Upload your look to FAB (www.supportfab.com)

i am so excited to make a Crop Tee to support this FAB! :)
what i am gonna write on my crop tee? 
uhm.. not think too much, maybe i will write 'I AM FAB SKINNY & I LOVE IT!' or.. 'I AM FAB SKINNY & SO WHAT?!'
people often said that i am too skinny&thin so it make my body bad or whatever people said..
but i am thankful to God,because i eat whatever i want but my weight still normal.. 
many people want DIET,because they eat just a little cake or something dessert then they weight more more and more gained.
just simple,in my skinny body,i can wear my fashion!
Skinny is attitude! no matter! :)

so this is our freedom expression! come on Join this FAB too! :) tell your friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment